I'm long-winded. I'm warning you. But I hope you have some fun reading what's going on with us. I sure have fun writing these and catching up with y'all also.

Thursday, January 11, 2018

November 2017

Here's a view of our November!
This is Ted's friend, Eddie, who is in his preschool group. They were pretending to fly in a rocket and go to different places. It was so fun to see them play together!
Kiwanis Park
Riverside park. I love how a few neighborhood kids would meet up at the park and play together in the evenings.
This is how Ted plays play-doh. So fun to clean up.

I wanted to make a better effort at Mommy-son dates because Ted prefers Daddy (mostly because Claire still prefers Mommy). So here we are attending the library Space Camp.

Ted is changing the "bad guy"'s heart color.
Space training activities.

Ted's preschool group. Claire loves to join in too! In face she cried the other day when Ted left to go to preschool and said "school me!"
More preschool activities: here we are at the Bean Museum.

Ted is holding Hazel's hand. So cute!
Claire loves her winter hat; even if she isn't able to wear it. Too bad I gave up on homemaking them this year, because I had plenty of time!
I don't know why the park people blew all the leaves together and left them there, but it was fun.
We put up our tree pretty early. We want to have time to enjoy it before leaving on vacation. I didn't do ornaments, just white lights and silver garland and a star. I like it that way. Notice the train track around the tree. They loved it. I brought my tree to the church for a party, so I also had to set it up to see if it would work well for it.

My best friend's and my kids haven't gotten along super well, but this night they did!
Another preschool outing to the Paleontology museum.
Saying hi on Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving!



The day after Thanksgiving, Ted and I went to the Riverwoods outdoor shopping center to see Santa. Claire threw up so didn't get to go. 
Ted was shy, but Santa did a great job! He wants a train that makes lights and sounds and music and fire. :)

Riding the train with friends!
ANOTHER great preschool outing--to the zoo.
Preschool friend, Ada.
This is the only way my kids ride the carousel.

My little climber.

TRAIN TIME!
Zonked because she I chose lunch over nap after the zoo. :/
And another cool park!

No comments:

Post a Comment