I'm long-winded. I'm warning you. But I hope you have some fun reading what's going on with us. I sure have fun writing these and catching up with y'all also.

Sunday, November 5, 2017

October 2017

Claire opened a yogurt and fed herself some by herself. She does this with applesauce too.

We went to a cool pumpkin patch. We got corn and corn dust everywhere, but it was fun.


Super windy.
I love this picture.
Dollar store diva.
Halloween movie nights every Thursday at our neighbor's house.
Ted shielding himself from the sun when we drove the Alpine Loop.
Our realtor from the purchase of our house throws a great party every year. The kids loved this maze/bounce house thing.

Their loot from the party.
Ted being creative with blocks. This was him building a pumpkin patch and tractor ride.
He loved his painted pumpkins and wanted to take them everywhere. They went to the park a few times.
The kids at Wednesday music and story time (MBASA group).

Ted...
Ted's preschool at the mall to look for smells.
Mom and Ted date to see firefighters etc and trucks.


Claire got ahold of markers. They were washable luckily. She watches me do my makeup everyday.
Meeting our good friends at the park--purely by coincidence several times this month.
My friend, Marisa, totally took 1st prize dressing up at Witches' night.
We went to see a kid play at the Scera about neighborhood kids who trick or treat and ride in a plane.
My face painting lesson. I definitely got better. Ted said he wanted blue to be the "royal of cuts" or something like that. ????
Claire hangs and swings on anything she can.
Park before our Halloween party so I had already painted them in preparation.
Farm Preschool visit. Claire did not like the pony. Good thing I waited in two long lines for her to do it.
On our tractor ride.
More painting pumpkins.
A train at the "zoo".
My cutie dressing up as a farmer to play "zoo".
A fun Halloween party with lip-sync -ing and fries at the Wall.

Our Halloween pics.
Raking leaves all this week. Der stayed home Friday morning to finally tackle it.
The best facepainting job yet for the actual day. Claire rawred at everyone who asked who she was.

Preschool trick or treating at the mall.



A train ride with one of the preschool girls. An old couple ran the train. Super cute. Ted went all by himself. I'm so proud of his independence. Maybe he is ready for Primary next week?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment