I'm long-winded. I'm warning you. But I hope you have some fun reading what's going on with us. I sure have fun writing these and catching up with y'all also.

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

September 2017

September was a busy month! We had lots of play dates and were getting back into gear with school. I worked a ton at the end of August, so I was ready for the simple life again of being home with my kids all the time.
Derrick is so sweet and gentle as he brushes the kids' hair after their bath.
We went camping overnight with a friend who knows about this great place up Squaw Peak. It had a great view! 
One bad thing is we couldn't kick out the VERY LOUD group of college-aged kids who came up and built a fire near us.
Derrick rocked the coals though for our dinner and breakfast.



It was cold when the sun went down!



They got so dirty all the time!

Claire fell and burned her hand in some embers just as we were about to leave. :(
Pretty sure this is Derrick's back to school picture.
Claire always says hello to this statue at the library.
A trip to Macey's.
A trip to Costco with a friend.
Ted was so excited for preschool!


Claire too!
This is how the first day went...
Pretending to be angels...

Here we are at the Utah State Fair!




This was Ted's favorite part--pretending to be a farmer.
Love this girl!

She bonked her head and it's still not better.


Mom just likes selfies lately as I keep trying to get my hair cut and color right...
Cousins came to visit!


Ted learned about helping Mommy bake!
Ted's soccer team.
A playdate with MBASA about Peter Pan.




Matching bracelets at the jumpy jump place.
Ted played really well with this kid saying they were building a rocket ship.
Best friends.
On a hike to bridal veil falls with friends.

I guess it was windy. She was climbing, so I had to hold her.

No comments:

Post a Comment