I'm long-winded. I'm warning you. But I hope you have some fun reading what's going on with us. I sure have fun writing these and catching up with y'all also.

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

August 2017--Hello Again Utah!

So walking back into your house after 3 months is weird; especially if someone else was living in it. And the mom was like an aspiring Joanna Gaines! It was so fun to see what she did with the place.
Like this linen closet.
And it's funny to see this picture to me because I thought it was so cute that day that she was sleeping in this chair. (Yes this chair went with us to Iowa, but she never like slept in it for a whole nap time or anything.) Now (months later) she is sleeping in this chair every night and for every nap and it's not so funny or cute anymore. 
 It was fun seeing the kids explore all their "new" old toys. They played so well together!
And I just have to laugh at the readjustments needed. I couldn't stand our bed after being gone for 3 months! It was so hard! So we added a mattress topper, but just for half of it. Crazy, eh?
 Claire and I having fun with selfies.



Ted and Claire loved picking our peaches!

 They grabbed buckets everyday and asked which peaches were ready.
Dad helped Ted cut them even.
 We found this cool "exhibit" at the library about construction.





Dad got out the hammock! 
  
 A new jumpy jump place!

 Claire, the acrobat!
Ted the innovator. 




 Couldn't resist their cute bums.
 Claire loved this new dress from Grandma!
Fun in the sand!

1 comment: