I'm long-winded. I'm warning you. But I hope you have some fun reading what's going on with us. I sure have fun writing these and catching up with y'all also.

Sunday, February 5, 2017

December 2016

  Christmas is what you make of it. I don't like to start too late because then it comes and goes too quickly. So we pulled out Polar Express and have already watched it half-a-dozen times. Ted LOVES trains, so it's perfect. He learned lots of new words and playing-pretend ideas from it. I'm trying to encourage his imagination.

  I am getting into the Spirit of Baking. I baked pies, though after going through several days of putting it off, I finally bought the pie crusts. I also made Turkey pot pie, including doing the gravy from scratch, rolls several times, and Christmas cookies with my cookie press.

And here are some of our activities so far:

 Decorating the tree.


 Playing in the snow



 Shoveling said snow
Dressing Claire like a snow bunny. 
 Visiting Santa 

Going on a train ride through the Riverwoods 

And seeing Santa at the MBASA Christmas Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment