I'm long-winded. I'm warning you. But I hope you have some fun reading what's going on with us. I sure have fun writing these and catching up with y'all also.

Sunday, February 5, 2017

January 2017

Here's what we've been up to in January!

Ted started getting into art (painting and coloring) a bit more.
We made a chain for FHE one night and taught Ted the word "family".

Ted likes to make "circle tracks".
Claire loves eating snow.

First time walking.

Art project together.

I knitted this. It took me a year.

Claire sleep training means a lot of watching the monitor and seeing her fall asleep. It was comical.

Went out for a fancy night with MBASA girls at a fancy house. This was the only picture I took of myself though.
Circle around the rocky-rock.
Ted helps Claire walk.


We go to the trampoline park at least once a week:





No comments:

Post a Comment