I'm long-winded. I'm warning you. But I hope you have some fun reading what's going on with us. I sure have fun writing these and catching up with y'all also.

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Claire November 2016

Claire loves to crawl, play, stand, and make noises. And bounce.

She went to a party with me. So she wore a party dress. :)


She puts everything in her mouth. Lots of dirt and rocks and leaves and wood chips. I guess I've saved her from it all so far...

She loves climbing up stairs and tunnels.
Ted is really sweet with her sometimes. He will say "Hey, Claire, hey!" And "Claire awake".

Claire zonked out while I was tutoring one day. We are getting better at a nap schedule...but she prefers to sleep with me.
She climbed up there! I'm so glad I was in the room! She stood on a toy to get onto the bench.
Ted was being a good big brother and trying to help push her.

No comments:

Post a Comment