I'm long-winded. I'm warning you. But I hope you have some fun reading what's going on with us. I sure have fun writing these and catching up with y'all also.

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Ted November 2016

We enjoyed the end of Fall! Ted learned to count and say his ABC's this month.


He's going to play soccer, I guess.
We jumped in a lot of leaf piles.


This is Ted's best friend, Rory who lives on the way to the park.
This is Ted. He grabbed this towel and started saying words I didn't understand...until I did. He was playing pretend! He was being Super Rawr!

We started playing with play-dough again. We were using the tools...now the play-dough colors are all mixed up and just made into a ball for the dump truck to carry around.
We frequented a new park in Orem that was pretty cool.
Ted liked the merry-go-round. He says "many go round".

They also have this cool swing that I call a roller-coaster.

And this other swing thing like a rope.
We are working on colors and shapes too. We played a game with it this day and I felt like such a cool Pinterest Mom. Now he loves game on my phone that has letters and shapes and colors involved with a train in each case. The kid loves trains. And in a few weeks, he can almost completely navigate my phone. :/
This is a playground in the Rec Center that is open to the public. I have to help him up, and so after the first time, he didn't go up anymore.

I'm always busy cleaning or cooking or doing dishes or heading out to parks and errands or whatever. So I had to document that I actually took a break to just sit and rock with Ted. I need to do that more often.
This time we were raking leaves for his Nursery teacher, whom I visit teach. Want to start teaching him service young!
Teddy took Olaf to the park and asked for a hat for him. It is one of Ted's gloves.
This is the first snow. It was more like ice.
And here is Ted leading out on King of the Mountain with the kids over for Thanksgiving. We had to put the lovesac on his bed so we had room for tables in the living room and all the yummy food! We had two families from the MBA program over.

No comments:

Post a Comment