I'm long-winded. I'm warning you. But I hope you have some fun reading what's going on with us. I sure have fun writing these and catching up with y'all also.

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

My cute kids in the summer

Ted got a mosquito bit on Friday and by Saturday afternoon, developed a huge bump. ???? By Sunday, it was normal again. 

 We finally finished putting this together.
 Ted's hammer. He loves saying it. I didn't teach him that, but I think Daniel Tiger did.

Baby likes to swing too! And Ted is doing well in the big boy swing. 

Claire and I just hang out a lot. 
Mater was hiding in Ted's church bag so after 2 weeks, he was so excited that he said "Mater" and "Mqueen" for the first time. The two cars are on each end of a string. 
 Claire fell asleep. It was time for her morning snooze.
 Ted's new quilt from Grandma.
Claire loves to swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment