I'm long-winded. I'm warning you. But I hope you have some fun reading what's going on with us. I sure have fun writing these and catching up with y'all also.

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

To the Dinosaur Museum with my sister Ariane and our kids

Ariane came in to town. The whole family came over for swimming, dinner, and chatting on Wednesday and then we met up without Zane on Friday to go to the Dinosaur Museum. We've never been. It was interactive enough that Ted enjoyed it, I think.
 Dallin and Gavin. I spent lots of time with Dallin as a toddler, so he has a special place in my heart.
 I'm trying to match his face. Talmage is 2 also.
 I don't know Lili as well, but I got to see her when she was first brought home from the hospital!
A tunnel. 

  
 roaring or yawning???



A magnet puzzle




 We don't look much alike, but I sure love my sister!
Ted was done and very tired by the end. :/

1 comment: