I'm long-winded. I'm warning you. But I hope you have some fun reading what's going on with us. I sure have fun writing these and catching up with y'all also.

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Visit to the Ranch

We went to the Ranch for Memorial day to visit with Derrick's parents and grandparents. This is in Airpine Arizona.

Gramma Lu is so sweet on Claire.

The thing to do at the Ranch is to sit on the porch swings.

Teddy got some new trucks for his birthday from his grandparents. Boy does he love to play with trucks!


We found this train in town. Ted loves trains.

Claire does this with her hands a lot.
As we were packing up the car to leave, this is where Ted was. I think he was afraid he would be left behind. He put the right key in the ignition. Should I be worried???

We hope we are making a Ranch boy out of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment