I'm long-winded. I'm warning you. But I hope you have some fun reading what's going on with us. I sure have fun writing these and catching up with y'all also.

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Claire's awake!

Claire is now awake more often and has started to smile and play. She is three months old now.
Ted loves to play with Claire.
She makes fun faces.
This is Claire's blessing party. It was too hot for her, but Gramma Lu got her to sleep!

This is Claire on her blessing day.

Both grandparents were able to come and both of Derrick's brothers.

This is me and Claire. She work my dress.

My dad with both babies (Claire and me).
He loved holding her during his visit.
He loved holding her.
Claire is holding her head up!
And holding Ted up...
She loves the pool!
And now she is playing with toys a bit too!

AND.....(drumroll please)...I was finally convinced to try pacifiers again. So I did some research and bought some new ones of a different brand and...she loves them! And we are starting an Eat-Play-Sleep routine and it's going great! She and I are both happier. She falls asleep with her pacifier or nibbles on it other times and Mom gets a break! 

SOOOO happy right now.

She is also loving to stand and play. She can roll over to her arm and loves to sleep on her side.

2 comments:

  1. Big girl holding her head up! Good job for doing tummy time. I always forgot. I did better once I had kids to remind me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started; I think I'm a bit late. This reminded me of a few other things I should add that she is doing...

      Delete