I'm long-winded. I'm warning you. But I hope you have some fun reading what's going on with us. I sure have fun writing these and catching up with y'all also.

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Tons of pictures from Valentine's week/weekend

Yes, Teddy still loves cars and trains.
He falls asleep with trains.
 Mom and Ted take naps together every afternoon. Teddy likes cuddling baby Claire I guess. I'm 36 weeks pregnant now.
 Teddy listened to Mommy read him math stories and facts. Mommy is getting so excited for Pi day. Mommy wants to have 300 digits memorized this year.
 Teddy doing new activities:

We finally got to go outside after a week of being too sick and too cold. 
 Mommy got a new haircut and color.

For Valentines, we went to Heber to escape the inversion in the valley. This is at the Park City dog park. Roger and Teddy both loved running around with the dogs. 

We went to Dairy Keen and Ted LOVED playing with the trains!
 He loved looking up to the rafters whenever the train came around!


 My attempt at cheesecake failed a bit this time. I tried to make a 2/3 of a batch in a pie tin. I don't know why the crust messed up. Baked it too long? Caramel on it messed it up? Dunno. And I know the chocolate on top looks terrible. But it tastes amazing, so ha.
 Our traditional Valentines dinner is cheese fondue. We make it together. Derrick makes delicious steak in the cast iron on the stove. It rocked as always!



So everything is awesome! I enjoy the opportunity to spend some quality one-on-one with Teddy everyday and try to teach him new things. His words and sounds are coming along. He now says "mi" for milk and loves sounds for cars and trains and repeats them with vigor. He is such a happy boy. He has had a few play dates and even was left with a babysitter for 2 hours and did great! We can't wait for baby to be born and for warmer weather. The bags are packed for the hospital and the nursery is pretty much ready. Yay for our exciting future!


1 comment:

  1. 300 digits. I only ever memorized just over 100. You're so close to baby time!

    ReplyDelete