I'm long-winded. I'm warning you. But I hope you have some fun reading what's going on with us. I sure have fun writing these and catching up with y'all also.

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Around town and to the Zoo

I love this boy.
 Teddy likes to play with Roger.
Teddy is eating food again besides just milk!
He loves showing us where Lightening McQueen is. 
 Teddy loves his baths lately! He used to not sit down at all.
 Teddy is playing with bunny food on the porch. It got cold again after a few days of 50 degrees.
Teddy got a new toy because his Momma is week. I knew he would love it and I was right. He hardly has put it down. (Mack Truck) 
Teddy went to the zoo with Momma and a friend on free day. The zoo in SLC isn't very big, so we spent as much time in the zoo as we did traveling to and from it. :/ But Ted did kind of look at the animals and make some sounds. Mostly he just enjoyed running around and on the bridges and such.
Then we rode the train! 
Look how much he loves it. 


He is saying "choo choo". 



(I know; I don't even look pregnant in this picture. I don't get it. I'm 38 weeks pregnant tomorrow. I definitely did a lot of walking, but it wasn't too much, I don't think. My lower back disagreed, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment