I'm long-winded. I'm warning you. But I hope you have some fun reading what's going on with us. I sure have fun writing these and catching up with y'all also.

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Teddy and Mommy

  So Daddy went back to work! That means it's just me and baby everyday for like 8 hours or something. I was a little nervous at first because I got so used to being a team with Derrick this summer watching Teddy. But it has been so great and I have fallen for this little guy so much more!


Here are some fun things that we've been up to:





 He's watching the kitty in the window upstairs.

Teddy likes to walk home from the church:

Teddy and I went on a date to the Temple for a little FHE Mommy/baby activity.


 Of course then we went for ice cream at the Creamery! We got Cookie Dough this time!
 Of course this is the best part to most days: NAP TIME! I usually take a little nap too or sometimes that's when I get an 
un-disturbed, long shower. :)

 My boy is so smart! He stacked these on his own!!!

We turned this funnel into a trumpet and then Teddy wouldn't leave me alone once I stopped! He climbed on top of me and put it in my mouth so I would keep doing the trumpet sound. It was adorable!

 My little climber:

It got a little chilly in the mornings this week, so we start out the day playing on the porch, which is a little warmer. Please ignore the messy corner, the other half of the porch is actually really organized now. :)
  So we also go on two or three walks everyday and I just stick an earphone in and listen to music or a book and watch the little guy walk around and explore. It's great and relaxing. I love taking care of this little guy. We read books and do puzzles and watch Thomas or Daniel Tiger or Curious George. We go grocery shopping every few days and Teddy is such a great pal. 
  So Friday he kept looking at the door and saying "Dad" every time he heard a noise. And he says Dad and No all the time. So goodbye to my momma's boy--this boy LOVES his Daddy and this Momma is sooo jealous. He didn't even give me a hug this morning when he woke up. He is content just hanging with Dad. :( I know I had my turn for the first year, but it still makes it hard.

1 comment:

  1. All my boys have switched over to Daddy's boys except Bryson. Bryson wants me to do everything even when Daddy's home--take him potty, help him say prayer, read books etc. We'll see how long it lasts!

    ReplyDelete