I'm long-winded. I'm warning you. But I hope you have some fun reading what's going on with us. I sure have fun writing these and catching up with y'all also.

Sunday, August 23, 2015

August with Ted

  I have been so enthralled these past few days with my boy. He is so sweet and smiley and happy and cute! I forgot how fun it can be to be home alone with this kid all day with my hubbie back at work! So I have tons of pictures to share!

Playing at Uncle Spencer's house with cousins Cade and Khole...well mostly by himself, I guess with Cade's toys. :)



Fun around the house:

 First sucker from the lady at Smith's checkout:

 He finally kept a hat on for more than 1 second!!!

 He won't sit right in the bike from Aunt Ali, but he likes to play with it.
Momma was either cooking, doing dishes, or taking a quick break. Can you tell? 

Cute sleeping Ted:

This is the first time ever that he's fallen asleep in the stroller. He must have been really tired. I stuck a fan on him so I could cook lunch for myself. He stayed asleep the whole time! 

I love being this boy's Momma!

1 comment: