I'm long-winded. I'm warning you. But I hope you have some fun reading what's going on with us. I sure have fun writing these and catching up with y'all also.

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Teddy learning to walk

All pictures of Ted!
Teddy likes to wear Daddy's shoes.
 Teddy at the splash pad.
He doesn't really go into the sprays, but he likes the water. 
I forgot his push walker at Zumba on day. Good thing a chair works just as well. 
 Seeing Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamboat at the outdoor theater in Orem.
Teddy liked to crawl around. 

 And walk around too!

And eat daddy's treat. 
He cuddled us really sweetly for most of the second half of the show. It was probably too loud for him to fall asleep, but he finally gave in about the time it finished (around 10).

We love this boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment