I'm long-winded. I'm warning you. But I hope you have some fun reading what's going on with us. I sure have fun writing these and catching up with y'all also.

Friday, June 5, 2015

Teddy's Birthday

So I was pretty busy with a few things on Teddy's birthday, so I forgot to wrap his presents while he was asleep. So he caught me wrapping right before I wrapped his last present...






 "What's wrong, Mom? I saw a toy and I'm playing with it."  

I loved it. I didn't know how to wrap it anyway. I played with a truck like this at Zumba recently and I knew I had to get him one for his birthday. :)
 'Heavy, Heavy, Hangover thy poor head, what do you wish with a bump on  your head?'
 Toy cars. He thought he was all done.
 A book.
A puzzle box for shapes. 
 His smash cake: a yellow cake with chocolate frosting. I made his in a ramekin.

It was fun to play with his hands. 
It was more fun to feed Momma than to eat it.
 This was an early birthday present that we enjoy everyday now. We take it to practice the organ around the corner.
 Another early birthday present.
Eating BBQ pulled pork with Daddy. 
Daddy had to work but was home at a decent time. Mommy went to work too actually. Teddy doesn't know the difference though.

We had a fun birthday! And more still to come when we get together with the Shurtliffs in a few days!


No comments:

Post a Comment