I'm long-winded. I'm warning you. But I hope you have some fun reading what's going on with us. I sure have fun writing these and catching up with y'all also.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Teddy pics 11.5 months

Here's some pics of Teddy while he's still my baby (less than 1 year old):

This is my birthday card from Derrick's parents that Ted found and carried around with him all over the house one day.
Ted climbs these really steep stairs up an down, this time while holding a pine cone.
Teddy likes to stand on things that are his height. This is the bunny food container. He dumps things into it. Like my plant. Can you see the dirt on the ground?
 I like to walk under Ted and tease and tickle him at the playground. He loves it.
Teddy discovered a sandbox. His face says it all. 

 Teddy plays on the back porch everyday. We put this table out at his height.
 Teddy thinks this is his bed. Poor Rogerpup.

 Teddy crawling in the backyard with something in his mouth. He loves to grab stuff, stick it in, and pull it out later.
Love this face. 
Teddy was a good groomsman. This is Derrick's friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment