I'm long-winded. I'm warning you. But I hope you have some fun reading what's going on with us. I sure have fun writing these and catching up with y'all also.

Friday, May 22, 2015

Teddy at one year

I will write the things I absolutely love about my son.

I love that he "splores" on his own. 
I love the look of elation that he gets on his face when the door opens.
I love how fast he crawls to make it outside.
I love/hate that he plays with Roger's water. It is cute even though it makes a huge mess.
I love how he will take things out of drawers: my hair stuff and creams in the bathroom; my clothes or hats in my room; lids or utensils in the kitchen.
I love his elephant walk.
I love his scoot walk where he walks on his right foot and scoots his left leg.
I love that he feeds himself and how he grabs the food and then shoves it in his mouth with his whole hand.
I love his roars and exclamations and all his sounds.
I love/hate when he sits on me and waves his hands like mad and pulls at my shirt when he wants to nurse.
I love that he chases me.
I love how he stands and chews the table above him.
I love how he giggles when I tickle him.
I love how well he goes up and down stairs and how meticulous he always is.
I love how smart he is--like how he will put the lid back on his snacks or find something that I've tried to hide.
I love how he gets the pencil out of my ear and tries to put it back with his face full of amazement.
I love that he will walk and ride with me in the park and in the grocery store.
I love that he loves being outside.
I love that he loves to be with me.
I love that he loves his Daddy.
I love how he cuddles us on the lovesac.

I hope he learns to walk soon (he's destroying his pants).
I hope he says Mama on purpose soon.
I hope he learns to go down the slide.
I hope he doesn't eat anymore dog food.
I hope he can go to a babysitter soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment