I'm long-winded. I'm warning you. But I hope you have some fun reading what's going on with us. I sure have fun writing these and catching up with y'all also.

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Life Lately in Pictures!

  A quick update for Der and I and then onto the cute pictures of Ted. I started tutoring in the afternoons. I work a few days a week after Derrick gets home at Mathnasium. It is nice because I walk in and tutor students and walk out--no after hours stuff, no striving to acquire new students, no needing to create worksheets or curriculum. This is my part in saving for Grad school for Der. It's more for my peace of mind with the finances because I cannot imagine not having any income for a year. It has been a bit busy so far and I have had to cut back on practicing the organ, but now it should settle out. (I play in church today and I have really enjoyed the lessons I have been taking.) It is nice to get out of the house for a few hours, have a few hours to not worry about Ted, and to be a "productive" member of society. It has also been great for Ted to have alone time with Daddy. They are starting to be great buds!

  Der is doing track and likes it. But the controversy of working with parents continues and he will be grateful when his stint of teaching is done.

Teddy likes to visit the bunnies:

Teddy helped Momma bake Strawberry Shortcake:



Teddy thinks I am hiding a fun toy in my shoes:
(my orthotics)

Teddy likes to be a turtle with the turtle at the Provo Mall:

 This is my latest project that I crocheted:

No comments:

Post a Comment