I'm long-winded. I'm warning you. But I hope you have some fun reading what's going on with us. I sure have fun writing these and catching up with y'all also.

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

St. Teddy Day

We had a fun St. Patrick's Day!
We biked to the park. It was 70 degrees yesterday! So nice!

 Teddy is standing up really well.
 Teddy loves to crawl in the tunnels. Momma has to help him down though.
 We tried to all take a picture together, but Roger was confused where to sit.
 Teddy loves climbing stairs.
 I'm standing underneath Teddy; he didn't know where I was.

 Teddy loves to clap!!!

 Teddy is helping Momma weed the garden! He loves dirt! I should have taken a before and after picture. Two of the neighbor girls (11 year olds) came over to help weed and watch Teddy. It was so nice of them! We actually got it all done in one afternoon!
 Can you see Teddy's elephant walk? Maybe his knees hurt in shorts?
 This is Teddy's babysitter. He's getting used to her! She's so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment