I'm long-winded. I'm warning you. But I hope you have some fun reading what's going on with us. I sure have fun writing these and catching up with y'all also.

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Teddy update; 8 months

Teddy is 8 months old! Here is what he's been up to.

Teddy plays with toys and friends. Talmage, his cousin, is older!
 Teddy learned to sit up during the holidays.
Crazy hair after first haircut. oops!
Teddy meeting his namesake.

Teddy trying lettuce. He chases after me if I have food! He eats everything we eat now! He's all done with baby food, but I am still trying to make him finish up what I have.
 Teddy up way past his bedtime during cousin night! (My cousins)
 Teddy being handsome
Teddy takes baths in the big tub and plays with his toys and swims around! 
 Teddy at a tennis match
Ted loves touching things. He scratched the mesh with his fingers. He played in his playpen so Mom could be on the exercise bike and practice the piano! 
 Family at the ice castles exhibit in Soldier's Hollow.
Teddy on his ice throne. 
Teddy's first slide ride 
 Teddy saying "ah!" repeatedly while throwing his arm out screaming in delight and standing.
 Teddy chasing the vacuum. 
He learned to crawl last week! Time to baby-proof everything. We have to keep the bathroom door closed because he likes to play with the toilet brush.
I finally got Der to put in a strip to cover up the nails sticking up at the edge of our bedroom carpet!!!
 Look how big he is in that swing!
 Teddy learned to pull himself to standing in his crib.
 Teddy on his first bike ride with Mom! We love it! Ted doesn't like when the helmet goes on though. I don't trust the dogs to not cut me off, so they don't get to come though. The weather has so been in the 60's in the mid afternoon!!!!
(No I am not a biker--remember that tree I biked into once that broke my leg?)
Thanks, Gramma Jean and Granpa Dave!!!!
 Teddy in the tunnel at the jungle gym!
Ted likes to put his hand out to me to give me high fives while he swings. It's so sweet!!!! 
 To prove to Der that Ted needed a haircut.
 I used lotion to do that.
After said haircut. It's kind of a bowl cut. I'm not allowed to give Derrick all the credit/blame for this one. It really was a good job for our first time I think. I held Ted. He didn't mind the razor.

Ted is teething for real now! First tooth peeked up yesterday and he isn't sleeping well, etc. grrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment