I'm long-winded. I'm warning you. But I hope you have some fun reading what's going on with us. I sure have fun writing these and catching up with y'all also.

Saturday, July 8, 2017

May 2017: Last days in Utah: Hogle Zoo, Dinosaur Park, and Mother's day

Here are some of our fun adventures from the beginning of May. Dad didn't have to work and we were packing up the house a bit and Mom was tutoring everyday. But we made time for some touristy things in Utah.

Claire loves ducks.

Claire loves to climb. She isn't scared at all.
I don't often get Ted to swing.

Mall play area on a Mommy-and-me date.
Playground got a makeover and we got to scale the mountain.
Hogle Zoo train.

Carousel

Ted just will sit on a bench, not a horse.


I got a bow in her hair! She pulled it out once she realized it was there.

A hike up Rock Canyon.


Thanksgiving Point Farm


Dinosaur Park in Weber



Mother's Day Kisses




No comments:

Post a Comment