I'm long-winded. I'm warning you. But I hope you have some fun reading what's going on with us. I sure have fun writing these and catching up with y'all also.

Sunday, July 9, 2017

June 2017 in Iowa

Proof that we are enjoying Iowa!
Lego "train" at the library.
Train museum in Boone for Ted's birthday.








Here's the locomotive of the train we rode. It was like an hour and a half ride. Really long.


Ted had fun though!
Sitting down lasted as long as the snacks did. Then we chased them up and down all 6 cars the rest of the time. :/
Splash pad at Sunset Park


Ted does this all the time.

Bagels at a friend's house

This bow lasted one minute probably.


 A lot of parks have this little diggers here. 

 (Notice my bad hair color. :(  )
 Thus begins Ted's obsession with rockets.
 Claire goes on slides all by herself.

This is one of the sculptures in the Des Moines downtown sculpture garden. 




 We started going to the farmer's market to get a weekly balloon and craft.
 The kids love Dad to be home!
 This was an experiment. The veggies were divine and the chicken was pretty good. But I'm not sure it was worth the trouble? Derrick pulled all the chicken and cleaned it up, so I guess I'll have to ask him if it was worth it.
 Claire and I went to a pageant concert in Des Moines.
 Here she is clapping and being excited for the singing.
 Here Ted is helping Claire. Super cute!

Here is a little carousel in the local mall. 

Reading books with Dad. They seriously love books these days! 
 Some girl domesticated ducks and brought them to a park.

No comments:

Post a Comment