I'm long-winded. I'm warning you. But I hope you have some fun reading what's going on with us. I sure have fun writing these and catching up with y'all also.

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Halloween 2016

First we celebrated Fall with the annual Pumpkin Patch with our realtor. This year they did a super good job and Ted had such a blast!
 He loves saying "pumpkin".
This is us riding a choo-choo train (behind a four-wheeler). 


 Look how happy he is!
 All together on the train!

 He even went in a bouncy house thing!




 Then we went to a pumpkin patch in town. 

 Ted loved the corn maze!

 Ted rode this choo-choo train all by himself!

Then here is our first Halloween party with MBASA.
We dressed up as the characters of Inside Out!
Ted is the light of my life!
He said "treat" and "thank you" like a pro!
Ted jumped in the trunk afterward and then handed out the rest of the candy and then all of his candy. What a sweet boy!
We had fun dressing up as a family for the first time!
I had fun being Joy!

1 comment:

  1. Ted is at such a fun age. Enjoy all the wonder he sees as he discovers life. Love all the pictures of your family. You are a very cute Joy.

    ReplyDelete