I'm long-winded. I'm warning you. But I hope you have some fun reading what's going on with us. I sure have fun writing these and catching up with y'all also.

Saturday, October 1, 2016

September 2016

Just a few photos of us hanging out.
 Claire and I hang out on my bed in the afternoon while Ted naps. I get a bit of a rest that way, even if I don't fall asleep.

Here was a Monday afternoon FHE. We walked around the temple and sang temple songs.


Sometimes Ted is very sweet to Claire. She likes him I think.

 Ted really likes building train tracks this month. I help a bit, but he starts it.

And our sad news with all the rain we had, our ceiling finally bit the bucket. 
 Or I should say filled the bucket.

Teddy loved having a play date on the porch with the bunnies.



He continues to add words to his vocabulary. He is holding Olaf and watching Olaf. He says Olaf and Anna. He also repeats most things that I say.

1 comment: