I'm long-winded. I'm warning you. But I hope you have some fun reading what's going on with us. I sure have fun writing these and catching up with y'all also.

Sunday, November 8, 2015

My latest Projects

  Teddy has been an excellent little boy playing independently at the table in his new booster seat and sometimes taking a long nap, so it means I've gotten to do some projects! I love sewing! But yes, I'm just putting off the Christmas projects that I don't feel like doing. :( I did impress myself by getting a blanket and burpy and bib ready for my cousin who had an early baby shower in one week (she is due the same day as I am). I also have more blankets, burpies, and bibs that I want to make for Baby Jane, but have to remember that Christmas comes first...

This is for Baby Jane coming in March 2016!
On this one I need your opinion. I did purple around one burpy and now I'm doing pink around another one. Which color should I do around the matching blanket?

I did some painting for fall decorations--that way they are good for October and November! These are slats and I brushed brown along the slats and around the edges for some contrast.


This is from Super Saturday yesterday. Bless my husband for watching Ted for 3 hours so I could have some girl time and craft time. I really enjoyed it! It is fancy paper on wooden blocks. I painted the sides and inside of the blocks brown.
Next: Painting a K to go on our front door, probably painting something else wooden in nature for Christmas decorations, making more blankets, bibs, and burpies for Baby Jane, sewing Jane a minky blanket, painting Jane's name in wooden blocks for her room, deciding if I should change the decor in the nursery and then doing it if so, and oh ya...Christmas. Will Ted know the difference if his stocking isn't done? He can share mine and Derrick's, right? :(

3 comments:

  1. Cute projects! Love the Family blocks. Whenever there is a Super Saturday for church, I always make an extra of the project to give away to the family member I have for Christmas that year. We didn't do a Super Saturday this year so I have nothing cute to give you...
    I like the purple as a border better than the pink, though the pink looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for pink around the blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for pink around the blanket!

    ReplyDelete