I'm long-winded. I'm warning you. But I hope you have some fun reading what's going on with us. I sure have fun writing these and catching up with y'all also.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Patiently Waiting...

Someday will I learn patience? When is this baby going to be born? I am a ticking time bomb. I don't want to go too far from home in case he comes, but then I am kind of sitting around doing almost nothing waiting for him to come. Annoying! I don't want to start a new project because my mom comes in town in a few days and it will be far easier with her help. I finished sewing all the blankets, burpies, and bibs that I want. I am all set up in the nursery and the house is pretty spotless. I do the dishes almost daily now. Now what? What is supposed to help me pass the time? Naps, walks, and Netflix I guess.

My due date is supposedly tomorrow. Does that even mean anything? If he isn't born by Monday and there is no health risk, I'm going to beg for pitocin. 

So here I am "patiently" waiting. Maybe quitting work early was a bad idea. Maybe the stress of the last week would have induced labor by now...

No comments:

Post a Comment