I'm long-winded. I'm warning you. But I hope you have some fun reading what's going on with us. I sure have fun writing these and catching up with y'all also.

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Ted's first Camping Trip

So we went up to Timpanooke Camp Ground in the Alpine Loop. I spent the morning getting the gear together. It started sprinkling as we were packing up, but I was determined. A little rain never hurt anybody camping. We had soup for dinner to keep warm. I wish I had brought pants or even a blanket. We did have sleeping bags for the night and Teddy was plenty warm. We were up early 6am but I think we fell asleep at 10 ish--went to bed with Teddy. We played cards in the morning after an early walk and Teddy took a morning nap in his bouncer. Then we drove the loop again and looked at Cascade Springs and went home.
 The guard dogs.

 A horse pen. Weird right?
 Our 4-man in some seclusion.
 Ted loved it! He got to be held most of the time!

 Smiles with Daddy!

 The scene on our short hikes. Teddy is strapped to me, sleeping.




 A moose.








More scenery. 


We love the outdoors!




 Don't try to say you don't love this pup.
Cascade Springs pools. We're going to come and do this hike again and do the whole thing when we remember cash to pay the park fees. 







 Beautiful, isn't it?

Oh ya, and the car we took camping. Saturn Outlook, 8 seater. 2 sun roofs. The seats in the back fold down, so we were able to easily pack the gear. The dogs sat ON TOP of all the gear. I'll have to take a picture of that next time. Roger kept trying to come up to the middle and a few times he fell on Ted and made him cry, poor thing. Roger got in big trouble.
I love my new car! It's for me, btw. Der keeps the Sentra.

1 comment: